My sweet boy started kindergarten this week. I can't believe how fast the time has flown. He is loving it and we are missing him during the days. I love seeing him so excited about learning and making new friends. I am so glad he got into Excel. I do believe its going to be the best fit for us. Such a blessing from the Lord! :)
Those are some great pictures of his first day! By the way, did you take those pics of the kids along the right side? Those are GREAT! I've gotta try to take some cute pics like that of mine. :) Heidi V. (I had to use my parents cabin website to publish this...)
Those are some great pictures of his first day! By the way, did you take those pics of the kids along the right side? Those are GREAT! I've gotta try to take some cute pics like that of mine. :)
ReplyDeleteHeidi V. (I had to use my parents cabin website to publish this...)