Monday was Micah's first day of preschool! He bounded out of bed quoting Nemo from "Finding Nemo" shouting, "First day of school! First day of school!" I laughed at the parallel because Jason, like Marlin in the movie, was very apprehensive about letting his little boy go out into the big world of school. I, on the other hand was just as excited as Micah was. Although I can't believe my little boy is almost 5!!
Anyway, Micah LOVED his class and had a wonderful time making new friends and learning the ropes of his "new school". I'm glad he's a talker because I wanted to know all about how it went and he was more than ready to share. They are learning about creation and their letter for the month is the whole alphabet. The story they focus one is Chicka Chicka Boom Boom which I think Micah will be able to quote by the time this month is over.
He has gone to the gym, played on the play ground, played dress up, become a professional color er, and has been having the time of his life. He goes on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays and needless to say those days have become his favorite days of week already.
Addi has been adjusting to life at Nana's without Micah. Some days she seems so sad getting out of the car by herself but her time alone with Nana is very much valued so we are thankful for that.
Until next time, be thinking of my little Nemo and his joy of school and may it put a fun smile on your face!
~Brandi
Isn't it so strange to see our little boys growing up??? Adam didn't quite bound out of bed like Nemo, but he was excited! I don't know why I had a harder time with HIM going to preschool than the older two...he's just always been with me and it was strange to drop him off! Glad Micah's enjoying it so far!!! He looks so big in those pics! :(
ReplyDelete