So to catch everyone up...
Jason and I are doing great! This summer has been wonderful and we are having so much fun with the kids. Jason is still working with Macatawa Bank (a small, local bank that he loves) and I am still working part time at the Child and Family Resource Council with Healthy Start. We both enjoy our jobs so that makes going in each time worth it.
The latest big news we have to share is that we are expecting TWINS in February! TWINS!! I still can't believe it even though we've had almost 4 months to process the information. The pictures below are from our 8 week ultrasound. I will post more from our next one in a few weeks. We have photos from 13 weeks but I don't have them to put on here. Its amazing how much the babies grow and change each time!
Hopefully next time we'll find out what we're having. I'll keep you posted!!
Micah is doing great! He starts preschool on Monday! Its so crazy to think he's old enough for school!! He is so excited and can't wait to go to his class. He talks about it all the time and was so excited when he got a postcard from his teacher saying she was praying for him and looking forward to having him in class. It made his day!
Addison is also doing great! She is learning to use the potty. We had GREAT success for most of the day today (it was the first time in big girl panties). We only had two small accidents. I hope it continues to be this easy! Pray for us!
So that is what is going on in our lives today... I hope to get on here a couple of times a week to post pictures and news about what we've been up to. I hope you enjoy!!
Good night!
Am I REALLY the first to comment on your blog??? :) I'm glad you finally started one!!! :) Mine isn't the one that shows up in the identity box here...that's my weight loss one...lol.
ReplyDeleteMy 'real' blog is www.xanga.com/mama_of_four
I know the title won't work anymore since we have 5 (almost) but I don't have the energy to change it all! :)
Wow! Good work, Bran! I look forward to reading about what's going on in our lives! ;-) Just kidding... it looks great! ~J
ReplyDeleteHey-you made it! Good work. Now I can keep tabs on you and your fam! (o:
ReplyDeleteHi Brandi ,Great idea ,since you guys are so far away, Congrats on the new twins coming.Tell Jason.Micah,& Addi I said HI !!! Will look forward to reading about the family and what the twins are Love Aunt Janet
ReplyDelete