One of these days...
- I'll find the time to blog regularly again, but right now I'd much rather use my limited free time to read books... Oh how I LOVE to read!
- I'll find the time to get my recent photos uploaded to facebook, but for today you'll have to enjoy these beauties.... :)
- I'll finally put the recipe binder my kids gave me to use and fill it with all my scattered recipes in the cupboard, but right now I'll accept the mess and bake triple chocolate cookies with my "helpers".
- I'll go back to enjoying a good, cold, winter run outdoors, but today I'll be super thankful for a treadmill at the gym.
- I'll have a bigger house and not feel so cramped in our tiny "starter" home, but today I'll bask in the coziness and warmth of my home filled with love.
- I'll have more time to do the things on my task list without being interrupted by fights and screams, but today I'll actually enjoy the interruptions knowing "it won't be like this for long".
Today I am so incredibly thankful for the many blessings God has seen fit to give us. Even though I enjoy thinking about the peaceful tomorrows, I'm completely relishing the organized chaos that is today. I'm completely in love with my crazy circus life!
Live.Laugh.Love!
No comments:
Post a Comment