Right now life is insanely busy. I finally had to sit down and do a color coded calendar to keep track of all the activities a family of six generates... Thus the reason I completely forgot about posting my Project 52 post yesterday. And the reason I haven't blogged a blog post about Spring Break, Easter, my four going on fourteen year olds, what I'm reading, my latest life lessons in faith and walking a day at time, etc. As you can tell, I have a running list of posts waiting in the wings. Now if only I had the time to get them written... But alas I am busy living, laughing and loving on my precious family.
At any rate, without further adieu and to catch back up on the only thing that keeps here regularly, here is my photo(s) for week....
You know what's hiding underneath this pile a leaves?!?!
This guy and about 10 or more of his closest slithery friends!! Welcome Spring! :)
Head on over to
Laurel's blog to check out her latest Project 52 post! Its a cute one! :)
Ahh!!! Not a fan of snakes.
ReplyDeleteI also haven't written in awhile for similar reasons. It's a busy season right now, but that's good. :)
I checked out Laurel's blog. 92?! My kids are lucky if I let them keep 5. I'm notorious for pitching stuffed animals. They drive me nuts!
They drive me nuts too, but she's my only kid and she's pretty neat. They're all tucked away. We couldn't believe she had that many. Time for a garage sale...
ReplyDeleteSnakes... yikes. But maybe it beats having a big snow pile still hanging out in your yard?
I'm not a super fan of snakes either... Good thing these were found at Calvin's Nature Preserve and not in my yard! ;)
ReplyDelete