Well needless to say, it seems like the days of calm are gone for a while. Life is busier than ever and the moments that I do have to myself are usually used for something a bit more important than blogging (like sleeping!). I do hope to blog more than once a month in this new year but I'm not promising anything...
Since its been awhile since I have written, I thought I would give updates about where we are in this new year...
Micah
Micah's latest hobby is creating with Legos. He LOVES them. And he is so great at building with those teeny tiny blocks. He got an 1000 pc set for Christmas and he had it built in no time at all. He spends hours up in his room playing and using his imagination. He is excelling in school. His teacher gushed about him at conferences and we felt so proud. He loves to read and spends some time each day doing just that. He enjoys the social aspect of school as well. He has a band of buddies and they crack me up. I love that God has blessed him with good friends who come from good families. Micah is a fabulous big brother and really helps me with the girls. I can't believe my baby boy is going to be 7 on Saturday!
Addison
Addison is a joy. She loves to sing and spends a ton of time each day making up words to songs she hears in her head. We say she is going to be a singer/song writer some day. We'll see how God chooses to use her. She loves preschool and is doing well. She is super bright but sometimes doesn't want to really apply herself when it comes to fine motor activities. We are working with her on this and seeing improvements everyday. Addison has such a spark though and we adore that about her. When she smiles or laugh her whole face lights up. She has a passion for Jesus and already has a remarkable faith for being 4 years old. In many ways she wise beyond her years. Such a special blessing!!
Carli & Ella
Those of you who know me know that I don't like to lump the little ladies into one but for tonight's time sake I am going to do it anyway. Besides when they say twins are double trouble they are spot on. :) The two of them are a duo to be reckoned with. I have told a few people close to me that I have never been as challenged as a mom as I am with Carli and Ella. These two precious babes give me a run for my money EVERY. DAY. My aunt says its pay back for my days as a child. :) And she's probably right! But for every way that they bring double "strife" they turn around and bring double, DOUBLE joy. I can't imagine life without them. They crack us up with their antics and they melt our hearts with their spontaneous hugs, kisses, and sweet "Wuv woo Momma" moments. Both girls talk now. They say two and three word sentences which I love. They are getting ready to graduate to big girl beds because they can both routinely climb out of their cribs. We have found them sitting on their chest of drawers playing... Yikes! Never know what you'll find when you walk into their room. :) Such great memories that are very much worth the hard days. But pray for me. I need it! :)
Enjoy your evening! I hope to be here again soon!
~B
No comments:
Post a Comment