Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Where Has the Month Gone??




This month has been unbelievably busy (which accounts for my lack of posting time). Here is a post FULL of pictures of what we've been up to. Hopefully, after this, I'll be able to make blogging once a week more of a priority. :) Sit back, relax, and enjoy taking a peak into the busy life of the Alexander family!

On weekends we take full advantage of family time together. With a week full of school, work, church, and other obligations, Sunday afternoons are somewhat sacred at our house. Here we are enjoying time as a family with a picnic dinner in the living room. :)




Bath time!
(Included simply because the subjects are just so stinkin' cute! Also bath time is very time consuming around here...)


Future Pretzel Makers!
I highly endorsed Auntie Anne's pretzel kit on Facebook and I do so again here. SO SO yummy!! And the kids loved doing it too!


Klackles
Addison took her first preschool field trip of the year to Klackles Orchard. Jason got to chaperon this trip (I went when Micah was in preschool) and he had just as much fun as Addi. :)





Baby Shower Weekend in Ohio!
My cousin's wife Shelli is having a baby! Little Joel's arrival is just a few short weeks away! Addison, my mom, my Aunt and I threw her a baby shower in OH. This meant a girls weekend for Addison and I. What a special treat for her AND me. I LOVED spending so much time with this precious girl. She is such a wonderful joy!
Shelli (& baby Joel)

Camp Calvary Harvest Day
MY FIRST 5K!! Woo Hoo!!
The first group to run Camp Calvary's inaugural 5K race!


Coming across the finish line!
I finished in 8th place with a time of 30.22! I was pumped! It was a HARD course! :)

After the race, the Harvest Day fun began!










I was finally able to get a fun photo of Carli (who as you can tell had been less than photogenic in the photos above) because she loved the bounce house so much!

Painting Pumpkins!
We wanted to try something different this year so we decided to paint our pumpkins. However, the paint we used evidently wasn't as permanent on pumpkins as it is on clothes... The artwork washed away during a rain storm one night. Looks like we might be carving them after all!



SOCCER!

Micah has taken priority on our Saturday mornings lately! His team isn't too bad this season. They have actually won some games. :)




Foundations Class Fun!
Our class at church had a progressive dinner last weekend. It had a bad sweater theme... Can't you tell???


half our group sporting their "great" sweaters :)

Raking!!

Lots of raking to do in our yard... If you've ever been to our house, you know that raking our yard each year is NO SMALL feat!




Whew! That's all folks! Happy Fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment