Tuesday, October 26, 2010

September Photos

I know, I know... I'm behind again in my blogging... What else is new?? :) Here are some random pictures I wanted to share from September before I get started on my post for October (which will readily explain why I haven't blogged). Enjoy!

Sisterly Love!
Carli and Ella love to push each other in the doll strollers we have here at home. Most of the time they take turns with relatively little fighting. Its one of the "twin moments" I really enjoy to watch. :)

Carli pushing Ella

Ella pushing Carli - Its pretty obvious who is the better driver... :)

Big Kid Circus Date!
We took Micah and Addi to the circus again this year. This has become a yearly tradition and its one that the kids really love. It was fun to spend some time with just them and have quality conversation with them over dinner, etc. Very fun!









I love my little ladies!!



Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment