Sunday, February 21, 2010

I LOVE My Kiddos!!

They REALLY are SUCH a BLESSING! Even though life can get chaotic, they make it all worth it in the end! I'm still working on getting the "perfect" picture of all four of them. Perhaps when they are in their teens it'll happen. :)

Addi says she is a "Rock Star"... Cracks me up every time! :)

Carli and Ella are a riot too. Ella has makes this great face when she doesn't like something... The shirt is quite fitting isn't it?!

Carli is SO big!

Ella looks innocent... Don't be fooled! :)

Micah is a FABULOUS big brother. Here he is helping Ella work a new toy she got for her birthday. I don't have many pictures of he and Addi from this month since it was the girls' birth month. Who says you take less and less pictures with each passing child? Definitely not the case here... Might even be the opposite as I try to make sure we have enough pictures of everyone. :)

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment