Tuesday, July 7, 2009

He's still the one!

Then....
Today marks my and Jason's 8th anniversary!! I look at the picture above and think about how incredible that day was. We had so much fun! I remember thinking, "what does the future hold for our new family?" I could have never imagined that such a wonderful story would unfold. What a ride its been! :) Don't get me wrong, like every marriage, we've had our hard days but when I think back those are the memories I have the hardest time thinking up. "Ain't love grand?!"
To you, J...
Thank you for being such an incredible husband! I know I can make it a tough job some days but I'm so glad that God chose you to have by my side. We are an amazing team and I fall in love with you more and more each day! Even after 8 years, you are most definitely still THE ONE! Happy Anniversary!
Now...

What will the next 8 hold?! :)

1 comment: