Friday, May 22, 2009

Double Double Your Enjoyment

(cue DoubleMint music)... ;)

Here are some fun pictures of the girls. We are having such a blast with them as they become more and more responsive each day. They are such a joy! I don't think I ever posted stats from the last doctor's appt but they are both weighing in at about 10.5 pounds and have grown about 2-3 inches already! They have both rolled over front to back and are both holding their heads and chests up really well when on their bellies (although Carli is a bit stronger than Ella). Micah and Addison are still doing well with them. The twins light up when the "big kids" are around. I am back to work and schedules/routines are our life lines. Everyone functions well when we stick to the routines but when we don't, we pay for it. :) Every day is a delight and an adventure and I go to bed exhausted but happy each night! :)

Carli learning to cook from her perch on the counter

Ella enjoying the view as well

Carli - 3 months and counting...

So happy!

Ella...
Remember what I said about getting the girls to smile on the same day when it comes to pictures? Case and point right here! :) Good thing Ella's cute even when she doesn't smile...

Ella - laughing as she falls over... At least she's a good sport!
Well I was going to post a video of the girls talking to each other on here but found out that its a tad too big for this blog. Its a great video though! Ella and Carli were so into each other just cooing and ahhing all over the place. It was fantastic! If you're ever here at my place, ask to see it... I'll be more than happy to show you!

That's it for tonight... Until next time... Ta ta!

1 comment:

  1. there getting big and there so cute. i love there smiles. i cant wait to finally see them.

    ReplyDelete