Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

After a full day of Thanksgiving activities, these two were STILL smiling! :) We had a very relaxing morning enjoying the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade (now both of my children think they will be dancers when they get older) and then headed out to Aunt Marge's for a delicious meal. It was nice to spend time with family and to have a wonderful meal of which I didn't have to do much. It wasn't quite the same without Grandma Huls though. We missed having her around the table with us and pray she gets to get out of the hospital soon! Overall, it was a great day! We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well!

Since its been awhile since I posted anything on here, I figured I should probably give some updates. :) First of all, the Alexander Twins are still growing like crazy. I honestly think I get bigger every day and one of my co-workers was kind enough to tell me she agreed with that assessment. Just 9 more weeks to go (which gives me much relief and a panic attack at the same time)!

Addison's potty training is going FABULOUS! She goes most days with no accidents at all, even at nap time. We are so proud of her and how fast she picked up this new skill. Now we only need to master night time and I'm in no real rush for that being that she is only just 2.

Micah is still loving preschool and learns something new all the time. He loved learning about the pilgrims and the Indians these past two weeks at school. I look forward to seeing his Christmas program in just a few weeks. I'll be sure to post plenty of pictures!

Speaking of Christmas, last weekend we went the Santa Claus parade here in Grand Rapids. It was only 24 degrees outside but the kids had a great time seeing the floats, etc and getting lots of candy. They never even complained about being cold... All the while, all I could think about was how cold I was! :)

Micah and Addison waiting for the parade to start!
Well that's it for now! Hopefully I'll have something to post about again soon! Enjoy the next few weeks busily preparing for Christmas! Just keep in mind the real reason for the season!

2 comments:

  1. Micah and Addison are just too cute! And they look like they love each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. micah and addy are so adorable and they are getting bigger everday.

    ReplyDelete