Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Halloween!

So I know we are a few days late saying Happy Halloween (okay maybe a couple of weeks is the better term) but better late than never right? The kids had a great time trick or treating this year. The weather was great and they ran from house to house to see what treat they would get next. Micah was really into it this year. He LOVED running from place to place right from the beginning. Addi on the other hand needed a bit of a push and was content to walk (and somewhat slowly might I add) in the beginning. By the end of the night she was doing much better. They ended up with far more candy than we need at our house and Jason and I are thankful that "out of sight, out of mind" still works with them so that we can ration out what they get each day. :)

Here are some pictures of the kids in their costumes...

Addison - the mouse - (or rat) - She called herself Ratatouille.

Micah was a monkey. Although next year I believe he will be a pirate or something of the sort...


Our friends Bryan and Katie brought their little boy Drew over to join the fun... Here he is as Bob the Tomato! (See Jerrad! It DID get used!)

Our favorite little mouse and monkey! SO CUTE!

Happy Halloween from our family to yours!




1 comment:

  1. i love micah and addy's halloween costumes they are one of a kind

    ReplyDelete