Its hard for me to think that I am really 30. I feel like I'm still 21. :) I only realize that I am 30 when I see the kids that were my "junior campers" graduate from high school and start college, when I see toys I played with as a child come back as "retro", when I see my 5 (almost 6) year old walk through the doors of kindergarten each day, when I see my 3 year old get dressed completely by herself, and when I watch my twins start to make efforts at walking and talking.
I do feel completely blessed to have such an incredible family. I love them dearly and they keep me very young! :) I had a wonderful time celebrating my birthday with them and they made the day super special.
For those of my friends who aren't 30 yet, don't get too comfortable... Its coming! But no worries, age is just a number! :) I look forward to the next 30 years!! :)
Brandi
No comments:
Post a Comment