Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Loving Life!

But boy am I sure tired! :) Last week we celebrated the girls' nine month birthday.... NINE months! I can't believe they are that old already. They are amazing and bring us all so much joy but like I said, I am TIRED! People keep telling me, "Don't worry, it will get better, easier". I don't think they are correct. Its not going to get easier, just different. :) For example, when they were teeny all I could wish for was that they would sleep through the night and start eating some solid foods (I mean, after all, one can only spend so much time breast feeding each day). Now they are eating solid foods, which I thought would make eating easier, but there are two of them and one of me so spoon feeding can really present a challenge! Crazy! But we are loving it!

Both girls are now crawling... usually in different directions! They can also pull up to a standing position and can cruise around the furniture. They get into everything. It makes me laugh most days when I come into a room and find all the ways that the house isn't 100% baby proofed. They understand the word "no" now though and usually respond well to it. We also use a ton of redirection which also works. They are feeding themselves fruits, veggies, toast, etc. They LOVE to eat and pretty much eat anything we give them. Its fabulous! And messy. :) I find that this time around the mess really doesn't bother me though. 3rd times a charm! :)

Ella up on all fours! Finally! No more inch worming!

Carli standing - big girl!

The little ladies LOVE bath time. Its honestly their favorite time of the day. They hear the water running and crawl like lightening to the tub. This is what you'll find when you follow them.

They also love being outside. This was their first taste of fall (literally, they ate the leaves)!

More bath time! Such cuties!!

What an adventure its been!! Can't wait to see what the next part of the journey holds... But that can wait until tomorrow. I think much needed rest is in order for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment